We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, such as when you request a quote or order products and services from us, or when you provide information by phone
- from publicly available sources of information
- when legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- identify you and to assist you to use our products and services more easily
- provide the services you require
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with better products and services that are tailored to your needs
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- research and develop our products
- maintain and develop our business systems.
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market to you other services which we consider may be of interest to you.
You may also notify us at any time that you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional material by calling us on 1800 642 055 or by contacting us through our form at the bottom of this page.